If you are a DIY enthusiast and fancy having a go at installing your own DIY alarm system, then you have come to the right place.
Wireless DIY alarm systems are simpler to install than hard wired systems as there's no cables to run under floorboards, carpets or surface clip along walls. Wireless alarm systems in the UK operate in the 433MHz or 868MHz frequency band, however if you want to conform to European Systems Standard EN 50131-1 (or the British equivalent PD6662) you will need to opt for a 868MHz system.
Yale Wireless DIY Alarm
Yale IA-320 Sync Smart Home Alarm
Works with Alexa and Philips Hue
Yale's award winning Smart Home alarm system, allows you to remotely arm and disarm your system, control home appliances, integrate with Philips Hue Lighting and Amazon Alexa all via your Smartphone...more
- In App Control: Full in-app control of the alarm and connected devices
- Real-Time Notifications: See who's home first with real-time notifications and alerts
- Easy Set Up: Wire free for quick and easy installation
- Smart Together: Ability to integrate with lights and voice assistant to enhance your security system, works with Alexa and Philips Hue
- Enhanced 200 m Range: Protect your garage and outbuildings with our 200 m wire-free range
- Geo-Location: Reminds you to set your alarm when you leave
13 more reasons why we like it:
- Control via Smartphone - Arm/disarm and configure your alarm anytime, anywhere via your Smartphone.
- Remote Control - Power Switch, turn home appliances on and off from your Smartphone
- 868MHz Technology - Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference.
- Pre-Linked - Yale Smart Home Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy.
- Part Arming - Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs.
- Easy to Fit -There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units.
- Expandable - Add up to 20 devices to tailor the system to your home. ** Up to 6 out of 20 can be PIR Image/Video Cameras.
- No Monthly Fee - Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees.
- Extra secure rolling code transmission
- 94dB Internal Loud Siren - Within the Smart Hub
- 104dB External Loud Siren
- 2 Year Guarantee
- All batteries Included
Sharing is Caring!
If you found this page useful, please share with friends. Thank you :-)